Life as a Pickle

Pickle is a fifteen something year old Rat Terrier, that's a whole lot of years in human years.Let's just say Pickle has lived long enough to see the world for what it is...he has shown us great wisdom,laughter and most of all the importance of enjoying this gift we call life.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Guest Artist


I am away this week traveling in NY and Fla. so I asked my little niece Nikki to draw me a picture. She drew my sister's poodle's for Halloween.I love the way she spelled the title...(Nikki is seven years old)

3 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Whisky said...

I sense there is another artist in the family :)

Miss youuuuuuuuuu!!!
Come back soooooooooooon!!

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger moggie said...

another great artist in the making! : )

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger NikStarr said...

hey i am the one who drew that oh my name is nikki and pres romanillos my godfather passed away today.I am 11 years old now and i hope everybody gets this comment.

by juniar
love nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker