Life as a Pickle

Pickle is a fifteen something year old Rat Terrier, that's a whole lot of years in human years.Let's just say Pickle has lived long enough to see the world for what it is...he has shown us great wisdom,laughter and most of all the importance of enjoying this gift we call life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Man who planted trees....


I had done a previous blog called "The dog who planted trees", based on my favorite animated short and my favorite animator Frederic Back. My good friend Charles Solomon suggested I send the drawing to Frederic and I gladly did so. This drawing was sent back to me from Frederic as a response.....I almost fell over when I saw it. It is truly an honor to be given such a beautiful gift. Thank you Frederic and thank you Chas....

For those of you who haven't seen "The man who planted trees" I highly recommend it....it is very inspiring and very humbling.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger patrick mate said...

What a gorgeous drawing!.I love that movie to ,and it was my dad all time favorite.I must say in the french version ,philippe noiret voice is absolutly tremendous .

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger patrick mate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger David said...

Wow, Pres ! I am so jealous. I love "The Man Who Planted Trees" (and all of Frederic Back's work) . I blogged something about it a month or so ago :

http://inklingstudio.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/10/the_man_who_pla.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker